From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Direct Support ProfessionalApply Now Job ID 17000KZ5
Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-OR-ORHillsboro
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
DSPs provide assistance with daily activities such as:
- medication administration;
- personal care.
- program support including studio art; computer assistance; gardening;
- facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals
- on outings in the community
- providing transportation to work or other activities.
- We seek passionate members of the community to help make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve by assisting our clients in connecting to the communities they call home through outings, activities and volunteer opportunities. If you are seeking a rewarding, life-changing role, check out these fulfilling job opportunities.
If you are passionate about working with individuals with disabilities, apply today!
High school diploma or GED
Must be minimum of 18 years of age
Valid driver’s license in good standing
Successful clearance of background checks
What we offer you:
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
Paid training; Holiday pay
Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
Career development and advancement opportunities
Access to employee discounts with various vendors
A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and
children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of
individualized programs across the state. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The
MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network
of local human service providers offering quality, community-based
services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in
35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join
The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!