From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Program Supervisor Autism SpecialtyApply Now Job ID 19000BMV
Program Supervisor Autism Specialty
Primary Location: United States-WI-WIHolmen
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Are you up for the challenge?
The Program Supervisor role is a great way to gain supervisory experience while still being connected to those we serve.
REM Wisconsin is seeking a
highly motivated, self-starter to serve as a Program Supervisor Float to lead services within a designated service
or program in the Holmen and Galesville area. These services are within three Autism Specialty homes, so experience with Autism and behavior supports is required.
We are looking for a good leader to help our team thrive and grow.
- Ensures that all people at sites served are regarded with dignity in all interactions while providing direct service to assigned consumers including training and assistance in social, behavioral, health care needs and all areas of daily living.
- Assists in accessing medical and health related services, also assists in the development and implementation of the client’s service plan/behavior intervention plans for individuals receiving services.
- Provides direction, supervision, training and support to assigned staff. Assists in the screening, evaluation and discipline of staff.
- Acts as a mentor for staff to promote teamwork and employee safety
- Completes and maintains staff schedules.
- Schedules and or provides recreational and leisure time opportunities with consideration for client choice.
- Provides monitoring, documentation and reporting in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the management of client and household funds.
- Performs direct care duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent and minimum three years’ experience in the human services industry
- One year supervisory experience, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to complete required documentation. Skilled in written and oral communications.
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets insurability as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier, car registration and auto insurance
Submissions accepted until the right applicant is found!