As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-NH-NHHooksett
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Adult Day Health is seeking a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- between individuals' homes and our program site.
- to and from medical appointments as needed.
- to and from various activities and events in the community.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s).
- Facilitate leisure planning and activities in the community, supporting individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting).
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months experience in the human services industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence with a clear driving record.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
- Spanish speaking preferred
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!