Driver CaregiverApply Now Job ID 18000QZ8
Primary Location: United States-NH-NHHooksett
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Adult Day Health Inc
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.
As a Driver/Program Assistant/Caregiver, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support. Join our incredible team, direct care workers making a difference in the lives of others each day.
In this role, you will work to ensure our program meets the needs of each of the individuals we serve. Your role in direct care is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- between individuals' homes and our program site.
- to and from medical appointments as needed.
- to and from various activities and events in the community.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Facilitate leisure planning, activities in the community, in coordination with the Program Director. Support individuals' participation in activities, accompany individuals in outings in the community.
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Assist participants with basic hygiene skills (grooming, toileting) as directed by nursing staff.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
- Complete necessary documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow confidentiality requirements at all times.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- 6-12 months experience in the human services industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence with a clear driving record.
- CDL preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to learn.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!