From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Case Manager NeuroRestorativeApply Now Job ID 19000UWS
Case Manager NeuroRestorative
Primary Location: United States-TX-TXHouston
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Case Manager - NeuroRestorative - Houston, TX
RN or Social Worker license required for position.
- Provide case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gather social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and to assess existing problems.
- Conduct home visits and office base services, and accompany individuals we serve on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists and other service provides to prevent service duplication and to ensure the consumer receives high quality care.
- Identify and procure group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the ability to live outside of an institution. Plan and assist in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develop a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Monitor the delivery of services in coordination with the individual and third-party service providers.
- Assist individuals with related matters including eligibility for benefits through Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and private insurance.
- Maintain up-to-date case records with the status of case activity, including progress notes on all contacts.
Qualifications: Bring your experience and skills to make a positive impact with the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. When you join NeuroRestorative and the MENTOR Network, you will have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human services or equivalent in education and experience required.
- Minimum of one year of related work experience and knowledge of case management.
- RN or SW license required
- 3 years of Neuro experience
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the company.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state/program.
- Knowledge of case management
- Exceptional people skills with an ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- Demonstrated abilities to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, individuals served, families,and the general public.
- A demonstrated work ethic with an ability to multitask and juggle changing priorities
- Ability to handle crisis situations with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze and interpret periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with metrics, analyze data, Excel abilities.
- Travel as needed
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Annual performance-based bonus plan
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults, children, and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!