Therapeutic Mentor (Per Diem)Apply Now Job ID 19000BYS
Therapeutic Mentor (Per Diem)
Primary Location: MA-MAHyannis-40 N St
Massachusetts MENTOR is seeking Therapeutic Mentor (Per Diem) for full time opportunities across Massachusetts. As a Therapeutic Mentor you will coordinate the development and implementation of services and treatments to youth. Youth Social Worker’s provide services in the youth’s home and community by integrating our services with engaging activities so we can help the youth we serve meet their treatment goals.
Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 (Full Time) and $500 (Part Time)
- Preparation of social skill building activities for each youth
- Assist with teaching youth socially appropriate behavior while in the community
- Assist with assessing safety issues that may have an impact on the service
- Meet expectations surrounding paper work deadlines and utilization trends
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Services or related field + 1 year experience working with youth OR
- HS Diploma 2 years' experience working with youth
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements (if providing transportation for individuals receiving services)
- Career growth opportunities
- Largest national network of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates
- Mileage reimbursement
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Massachusetts MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals.