From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Intake CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 17000N6E
Primary Location: IN-INIndianapolis-HR/IN Indianapolis, Marion
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
- Administers the referral process. Works with clinical and operations team to facilitate client placement and obtain appropriate services for clients.
- Collects, verifies, records and processes client demographics, insurance/payment and referral information.
- Inputs data and completes all placement paperwork. Identifies problems and resolves issues preventing successful documentation/entry.
- Secures funding information and verifies funding/insurance coverage arrangements.
- Completes all client reporting requirements consistent with corporate and regulatory standards
- Serves as a resource to others in problem resolution. Applies knowledge and understanding of programs, policies, procedures and information to assist others in resolving administrative issues within scope of authority.
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field and two years’ experience preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
We also support the non-traditional benefits of:
- One of the largest national networks of human service providers
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Flexible Spending
- Short Term Disability
- Mileage reimbursement
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Indiana MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!