From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Residential SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000WNE
Primary Location: United States-IA-IAIowa City
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Bring your passion and expertise to our growing, mission-driven organization. Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our amazing team! Work within a setting that offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers you’ll ever find.
- Provides oversight of direct care staff providing services to clients. Coordinates the assignment of work of facility staff.
- Completes interviews, makes hiring decisions and schedules staff. Provides coaching and feedback to employees along with ongoing informal and formal performance discussions and annual performance reviews.
- Monitors budgets for assigned homes. Manages activities to ensure financial goals are met. Monitors budget variances and implements corrective action plans as needed.
- Maintains staff schedules for the assigned facility(s).
- Oversees household activities, housekeeping, and meal preparation for individuals served.
- Provides oversight to direct care staff with individuals integration into the community by arranging transportation to recreational and social activities.
- Coordinates and attends medical appointments of individuals served as required.
- Attends trainings and meetings as required.
- Monitors the comfort and safety of individuals served while ensuring living environments and program activities are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintains accurate records, including records of activities and developmental progress of individuals served.
- Provides on-call assistance to staff during emergencies and schedules staff to fill shifts as needed.
- Maintains and purchases all inventory for client and house supplies.
- Manages petty cash and individual funds.
- Prepares various reports and other correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted.
- Three years of related experience
- CPR and First Aid
- Valid driver's license
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state