From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Business Manager, FinanceApply Now Job ID 17000M5N
Business Manager, Finance
Primary Location: CA-CAIrvine-163 Technology Dr
CareMeridian is currently seeking a Business Manager. Under the direct supervision of a Business Director, the Business Manager serves as the key business partner to operations management of designated business unit(s), including providing financial analysis to support business decision-making , support growth of the business, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of P&L and maintaining solid financial controls/processes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field, CPA or MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience in accounting/financial management.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong financial background
- Strong leadership
- Excellent computer skills, data entry speed and accuracy, and ability to process/handle large volumes of complex information
- Project management skills required
- Experience in healthcare cost reporting, Human Services or Medicaid reimbursement, preferred
- Broad knowledge of desktop computer applications required
- Hyperion Smartview and Oracle Applications experience preferred