From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Supervisor, Case Management, ABI ServicesApply Now Job ID 19000A9U
Supervisor, Case Management, ABI Services
Primary Location: CA-CAIrvine-163 Technology Dr
Irvin, CA, Supervisor of Case Management, NeuroRestorative
Case Management Supervisor is responsible for supervising case management teams that provide services to clients
within ABI Services. The Supervisor also
case manages individuals and assists in utilization
review for individuals served.
- Responsible for the supervision of client cases within the assigned management team
- Assigns cases to members of case management team based on caseload.
- Reviews treatment plans to ensure completeness.
- Tracks all necessary data related to case management performance targets and timeliness of reports.
- Maintains contact with all case managers to disseminate information related to policy, procedure and updates related to funders.
- Directs and supervises case management team members
- Works with management team to design effective policies and procedures for case management.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Engages to develop and support quality improvement initiatives.
- Maintains an individual case load and performs all the duties of a case manager
Education and Experience:
·Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
·Two to four years of experience in Nursing.
·Minimum of one year experience as a Case Manager
Certified Clinical Case Manager (CCM)
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
·Current CPR/First Aid Certification as required by state/program.
RN license, State of CA
• Travel required as needed
·Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work