From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Licensed Practical NurseApply Now Job ID 19000ORI
Licensed Practical Nurse
Primary Location: United States-WI-WIJanesville
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for coordination, implementation, and delivery of health care services. The Licensed Practical Nurse assures physical and emotional health care needs are met in order to promote the health, safety and well-being of people served. The Licensed Practical Nurse maintains compliance with all applicable health related policies and regulations.
The Licensed Practical Nurse develops and oversees health care services which address the medical, behavioral, social and environmental needs , including but not limited to: maintaining proper health conditions and safety of the living environment, design and implement systems to ensure health and safety of the individual served; plan, present and attend training related to health care services and individual issues; promote the positive image of the Company at the local, state and federal level, including legislative involvement. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for physical and emotional health care needs in order to promote the health, safety and well-being of people served. The Licensed Practical Nurse will maintain compliance with all health related policies and regulations.
Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) - Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our team supporting individuals with disabilities; children with emotional, behavioral or medical complexities; children and adults with brain injury. The LPN/LVN role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path within Social and Human Services, and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges within group home settings.
As a LPN/LVN with The MENTOR Network, you will provide nursing services, training and support to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with developmental disabilities and/or emotional or behavioral challenges.
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Our Nursing positions enjoy high-impact with those we serve while providing flexibility with your schedule and location while having career options to move up and across the organization.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of the individuals we serve
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
What we ask of you:
- 18 years of age or older.
- Current Licensed Practical Nursing Certification by the State in which services are provided.
- One year nursing experience.
- Demonstrated ability in areas of leadership and employee training; skilled in written and oral communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal and State regulations.
- Eligible as determined by the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Department of Human Services.
- Valid driver’s license and driving record that meets insurability requirements as defined by the Company’s insurance carrier.
What we offer you:
- Flexibility with your schedule
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
We have a great work environment, and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!