As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOJefferson City
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional - Opportunities available in Camdenton, Columbia, Hallsville, Jefferson City, and Linn Creek!
Looking for a job that has impact? At the end of each work day, you know you have made a difference in someone’s life. Come join our team of dedicated team of Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
We have programs throughout the greater Columbia area, providing services to adults and children with developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Variety of shifts and schedules available
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
- Full-time, part-time, and "as needed"
- Early mornings, evenings, overnights, and weekends
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, (behavioral, physical, mental health) through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
Come join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals who assist individuals in home and community-based settings to live as independently as possible.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required; must get Class E while employed
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.