Registered Nurse RNApply Now Job ID 19000AMB
Registered Nurse RN
Primary Location: United States-MO-MOJefferson City
Bring your RN experience to our growing, mission-driven organization! We seek a dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse to support adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other specialized needs.
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
As a Nurse at Missouri MENTOR you'll receive the reward of offering high-impact services for those we serve while enjoying flexibility with your schedule and location. We also offer career options to move up and across the organization.
We are open to hiring part-time/ per diem or full-time depending on your interest and availability.
Provide clinical care to address the medical needs of individuals in Group Homes
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Monitor and ensure physicians orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of LVNs and program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
What we offer you:
- Flexibility with your schedule and ability to work remotely
- A rewarding work environment with meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
What we ask of you:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- Two years of related experience
- Current RN license within the state
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but bring the right attitude, and we’ll train you for success
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment. Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families
- Position requires travel between programs to provide services and conduct visits to the individuals we serve.
Missouri MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services from coast to coast.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply