As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-WI-WILa Crosse
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill open positions in our residential programs. Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Wisconsin, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
We have 24/7 operations - openings in various schedules and shifts:
- Full-time, Part-time
- Evenings, weekends, and overnights
Whether you have previous experience, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Provide services to people with disabilities through assistance with activities of daily living. Utilize individual service plans to encourage individuals to live as independently as possible.
Examples of job duties include:
- Transportation and support with shopping or community activities
- Attending medical appointments
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Assisting with living skills such as: personal hygiene, grooming and/or bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing for driving positions
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, meals provided
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for full-time employees
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.