Direct Support Professional
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: United States-WI-WILa Crosse
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Do you enjoy making a real difference at the end of the day?
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
- Full-time and Part-time Opportunities available
- Days, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach with ability to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
- Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Paid training. Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.