From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Medical Case ManagerApply Now Job ID 17000MT9
Medical Case Manager
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHLancaster
- Responsible for overall quality services and oversight of each case and /or site within assigned areas. Monitors services of physician and other related medical providers/services to assure quality standards of care are evident.
- Completes regular medical quality assurance reviews and risk management for all service recipients within assigned responsibility. Maintains functional knowledge of the programs for each person receiving services, both behavior intervention plans and skill development goals.
- Completes weekly reviews of medical related services/supports, medical base line documentation, dietary and adaptive equipment usage/condition, medication records, shift notes, etc.
- Reviews and assures appropriate billing documentation of medical and psychological services/supports meet the specific requirements of funding/contract for each individual.
- Graduate of an accredited LPN or RN program and one year of related experience.