Clinical CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 1800006E
Primary Location: MD-MDLanham-4200 Forbes Blvd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Serving as a Program Services Clinical Coordinator, you can have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the children and families we support. Work with children and their Intensive Foster parents while making weekly visits to their home. Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, and ensure compliance with state regulations. Be part of a strong team of social workers and clinicians in this innovative community based model.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person who is a strong advocate for children and who is committed to assisting with the challenges of adjusting to foster homes while working on a permanent placement plan. Our Program Coordinator roles provide a fantastic opportunity to serve families and to continue a career path in Social and Human Services.
- Provides case management and counseling services to a client caseload assigned by the Program Manager
- Assesses referred clients and leads development of service plan in conjunction with treatment team and funding sources in accordance with corporate, contractual, and regulatory standards
- Creates, coordinates and evaluates service plans through partnerships with stakeholders based on assessed client needs
- Provides pre-service introduction and in-service continuing education to mentors as appropriate per regulatory requirements
- Provides ongoing monitoring and consultation to mentors regarding work with clients and implementation of service plan. Makes mentor and family home visits and conducts mentor group meetings as required
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records in accordance with corporate and regulatory standards
- Assists with all legal, licensing, regulatory and certification activities as needed
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed
- Participates in rotational on-call system
- Participates in all activities designed to enhance and build an active network of mentors
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in a human services field
- Licensed Social Worker (LBSW, LGSW or LCSW-C)
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered and insured vehicle
- Successful clearance of background checks including fingerprinting
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!