From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
BHRS Case ManagerApply Now Job ID 20000HUN
BHRS Case Manager
Primary Location: United States-PA-PALansdale
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
TAKE YOUR CAREER IN CASE MANAGEMENT TO THE NEXT LEVEL HELPING YOUTH IN THE AREA!
As our BHRS Case Manager with Pennsylvania MENTOR, you will meet and work with individuals to gather information, assess each youth's needs; assess the cost of care; prepare a plan of care, and identify and implement services to meet the youth's needs.
What we ask of you:
- Provide case management services including intake, assessment, crisis intervention, advocacy, referral, and monitoring of families.
- Gather social history to assess family strengths and weaknesses, and existing problems.
- Conduct home visits and office base services, and accompanies individuals being served as needed.
- Coordinate care with outreach workers, health educators, nutritionists and other service providers to prevent service duplication and to ensure the individual receives high quality care.
- Identify and procure group services appropriate for the individual to maximize the individual’s ability to live outside an institution. Plan and assist in obtaining services from third-party service providers.
- Develop a plan of care for each individual to include services such as advocacy/case management, independent living skills, training, peer support, physical therapy, cognitive therapy, etc.
- Monitor the delivery of services in coordination with the individual and third-party service providers.
- Assist individuals with related matters including individuals’ eligibility for benefits through Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security and private insurance.
What we require of you:
- Bachelor's degree in Human/Social Services
- One year of Human/Social Services experience preferred.
- Previous Case Management experience preferred
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification if required by state/program
Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at LOCAL BRAND, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Pennsylvania MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.