Clinical SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000BNK
Primary Location: United States-PA-PALansdale
For Pennsylvania MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the Clinical Supervisor is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Pennsylvania is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to support BHRS staff who provide community based therapeutic services to children. Clinical Supervisors regularly review documentation to ensure compliance and proactively address any youth issues with respect to therapeutic or behavioral health services.
- Masters Degree, licensure preferred.
- At least two years post graduate paid experience providing clinically supervised treatment to children.
- At least one year of experiencing supervising master’s level staff who are treating children.
- Experience or knowledge of the BHRS service system required.
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- An opportunity to build lasting relationships with your co-workers and the people we serve
- Employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 36 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Our organization is driven by the power of relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!