From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Assistant Director of NursingApply Now Job ID 18000DBZ
Assistant Director of Nursing
Primary Location: FL-FLLantana-1285 Flamingo Dr
Founded in 1997, Florida MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, offers home and community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families throughout the Sunshine state. We offer a range of services—including Therapeutic Foster Care and residential living options for adults—including our innovative Host Home program.
- Associates degree in nursing or equivalent
- Three years of experience working with people with developmental disabilities
- State of Florida requires Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Valid Florida Driver's License