Licensed Practical NursePrimary Location:
ClinicalFlorida Mentor LPN PRNDescription
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) with Florida MENTOR you’ll be one of those special people.
For Florida MENTOR and The MENTOR Network the LPN is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the LPN role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Florida MENTOR is seeking LPN to provide prescribed medical treatment and personal services to individuals with disabilities under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician.Qualifications:
- Two year college degree in nursing or related field or state certificate
- One year of experience working with population served in a nursing capacity
- Current LPN licensure for state of Florida
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state such as CPR/FA, HIV/AIDS certification, BBP and ACT training
- Valid Florida Driver's License
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.