From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Manager, FacilitiesApply Now Job ID 19000SXA
Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to be responsible for coordination and oversight of building projects, as assigned by Director. This role will assist with fixed asset purchasing and management of operating groups capital expenditure budget, energy analysis and all necessary compliance matters. The Facilities Manager will focus on business enhancements and overall cost reductions.
Essential Job Functions
- Manages assigned aspects of new construction and renovations of existing facilities by oversight of the contracted services of qualified independent contractors and in-house Building Services personnel to plan and complete physical plant projects.
- Assists with locating and acquiring new facilities and provides accessibility and structural design plans of new construction and acquired existing properties, including community planning and zoning constructs as required.
- Participates and manages inspections to ensure all facilities comply with all required accreditation and applicable state, federal, and licensure standards.
- Travels and provides consultation to all locations in assisting with facilities acquisition, new start business development, operations and compliance when required.
- Responsible for securing competitive bids for capital improvements and fixed asset purchases and conveying recommendations to operations and Facilities Director, to assist with building annual capital plans.
- Finds, investigates, and qualifies vendors, consultants, and private contractors for facility projects and maintenance for all sites as assigned.
- Required to be on call 24/7 for critical incidents, weather emergencies, and/ or other events as required.
- Performs other duties and activities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering. Documented experience in the construction trades Project Management or Residential and Commercial space management.
Certifications, Licenses, and Registrations:
- CAPS certification or willingness to obtain certification within one year, or equivalent certification in Universal Design.