From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Office CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 20000L1G
Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas
Function:Office and Administrative Support
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at REM Nevada, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
The Office Coordinator is a full time position and is considered nonexempt and paid by salary. The Office Coordinator is responsible for general administrative support and office management. The Office Coordinator will also be responsible for handling purchasing and accounts payable for REM Nevada and may also perform other duties and activities as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports Managers, Directors, Executives and Officers with daily administrative duties, including scheduling, travel planning, and routine correspondence.
- Organizes, manages and maintains physical office space including security, cleaning and repairs.
- Maintains and manages regional or state data bases and mailing lists; maintains organizational charts; disseminates information between managers and departments; tracks compliance with deadlines.
- Approves and orders supplies and equipment for regional or state office; manages spending for budgetary compliance.
- Manages local accounts payable processing; handles vendor relations
- Acts as liaison with IT department; assists with local troubleshooting
- Manages or assists with technology set-up for new regional offices or programs.
- High school diploma/GED required, Associates degree in related field preferred
- Two years of administrative and supervisory experience preferred.
- Proficiency in accounting and basic computer skills and applications are required.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.
- Valid Nevada driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A rewarding, family-oriented work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for, casual dress and employee events
- Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching, paid time off, holiday pay, employee discounts
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Free training, career development, and advancement opportunities
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network located in 36 states