From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN)Apply Now Job ID 190004AU
Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN)
Primary Location: NV-NVLas Vegas-7690 Carmen Boulevard
Registered Nurse (RN) with NeuroRestorative
Bring your Nursing experience to our growing, mission-driven organization!
Come join our amazing team of Registered Nurses supporting individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing prescribed nursing services, training and supports to address the medical and psychiatric needs of individuals with Acquired Brain Injury and other catastrophic injuries. We provide a balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services
- Administer medications and provide documentation according to established guidelines
- Conduct assessments, implement health care plans and respond to changes of condition
- Ensure physicians’ orders are documented and carried out as prescribed
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and professional service providers.
- Provide technical assistance, medical oversight and training of program staff to ensure the effective implementation of all related services
- Provide input regarding health care services to be included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- Accompany individuals to medical visits in medical emergencies
- Actively attend and participate in team meetings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
What we ask of you:
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nursing (RN) program
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Two years of related experience working a nursing capacity, ideally with medically complex patients
- Current RN license in good standing within the state of residence.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, residents, and families
- Excellent assessment skills with the ability to exercise critical thinking in the clinical environment. Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive pay rates; paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Career development and advancement opportunities with low patient-to-staff ratios
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities
- Access to opportunities throughout our nationwide Network
- We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!