From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000CL3
Primary Location: United States-NV-NVLas Vegas
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Looking to take your Caregiving experience to the next career step?
Take your human services career to the next level! If you are a natural leader looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, we want to hear from you for this Program Supervisor opportunity.
Supervise a single program, typically supporting 4 individuals in residential settings. Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision. Within a designated service or program, the Program Supervisor ensures all of the individuals we serve are supported with dignity and respect.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring, training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and monitoring overtime usage.
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee dietary planning.
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical appointments document and follow up as required.
- Provide Direct Support as needed which may include documentation, medication administration and outings in the community, report any and all incidents through our incident reporting systems
- Review census, attendance information or other required documentation to ensure accurate billing; monitor utilization between authorization and provision of services and supports.
- High School diploma or GED required; Must be 18 years of age (21 to work with children) and Minimum of one year related work experience; at least 6 months supervisory experience preferred;
- Valid NV driver’s license in good standing; Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others, strong organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching and mileage reimbursement, time off and holiday pay
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic, family-oriented, rewarding work environment with casual dress
- Employee discounts; fun employee events
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network located in 36 states
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!