Accounts Receivable Collections ManagerApply Now Job ID 19000N2T
Accounts Receivable Collections Manager
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-280 Merrimack St
The MENTOR Network’s Finance Shared Service Team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced Billing and Collections Manager to help lead this expansion! We have amazing new offices in Lawrence, Massachusetts, immediately off 495 and across from the Lawrence MBTA Commuter Rail stop.
Apply today to become a part of our mission driven organization!
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports and indirect staff.
- Develop, implement and manage departmental goals and objectives
- Perform strategic planning, identify process improvements and implement change
- Analyze, interpret and communicate accounts receivable issues requiring attention. Conduct and/or participate in AR reviews with key stakeholders
- Participate in the integration of newly acquired businesses and newly opened programs into the AR process.
- Provide guidance and support to Supervisors with hiring, supervision, and training decisions for team(s). Partner with HR on employee relations issues and performance management.
- Manage salary and expense budgets.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and trend analysis for review by key stakeholders.
- Maintain departmental policies and procedures
- Review and approve adjustments and refunds
- Participate in the review and updating of end-user training
- Ensure adherence to all corporate policies and procedures; to all federal, state and/or local requirements; ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience in a manager role, with responsibility for staffing decisions, training needs, and holding team to company benchmarks. Ideally, this experience would be within a Medical Collections or high transaction/high volume environment
- Knowledge of ICD-10 diagnosis codes and CPT medical service codes
- Knowledge of the overall revenue cycle
- Strong understanding of medical collections compliance
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid managed care, Commercial, Workers Comp and Auto-no-fault payer types
- Exceptional communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to provide direction, set expectations, and drive quality performance in others
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding, family-oriented work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network