CDL Driver Caregiver
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
CDL Driver Caregiver
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-120 Broadway
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your help! Together you achieve great things!
Looking for a Driver job with meaning and impact with others? Adult Day Health is looking for an individual to support the Adults and Elders in our Community-based Day Programs. Be the face of our program to those we serve, from picking them up in the morning, to assisting them with activities throughout the day, to dropping them home in the afternoon.
Specific tasks include:
- Provide safe, reliable transportation services.
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly safety and maintenance checks of assigned vehicle(s)
- Assist with serving meals and provide support with eating as necessary.
- Interact with the individuals we serve with an empathetic, respectful, and caring manner in all that you do.
- Adhere to proper lifting and emergency guidelines.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 6-12 months experience in the human services industry preferred.
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence with a clear driving record.
- CDL with passenger endorsement.
- CPR/First Aid certification or willingness to learn.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from our CEO, Bruce Nardella, about why he’s part
of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.