From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
In Home Therapy Clinician - $1000 Sign On BonusApply Now Job ID 180002XF
In Home Therapy Clinician - $1000 Sign On Bonus
Primary Location: United States-MA-MALawrence
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Are you committed to helping keep families together by improving family life and functioning? We seek In Home Family Therapy Clinicians to join our clinical team serving youth and families in their homes within the Lawrence and Northeast area. If you have a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health Services, community based program, we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. So, come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Our In Home Therapy Clinicians focus on the families’ strengths and empower them to make changes that have a lasting impact. We will train you and certify you in the Family Centered Treatment © model. This is an innovative evidenced-based approach which achieves effective outcomes.
If you are looking to make a lasting impact in the lives of youth and families, then this is the position for you.
What we require of you:
• Provide individual and family therapy to youth at risk, their families and manage a caseload of 9 youth and families weekly.
• Understand and implement the evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model.
• Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of clients’ needs.
• Participate in weekly individual and team supervision.
• Offer emergency, crisis support, and parent education
• Ensure documentation and records are kept confidential, organized, complete and submitted in an accurate and timely manner
• Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of families
• Provide closure and aftercare plan for each family/client
• Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies.
We are offering a $1000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates. Details to be discussed during the interview and hiring process.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Human Services field (i.e. Psychology, Social Work, Counseling…)
- Minimum of one year of experience required working with the Child Mental Health population.
- Proficiency or fluency in Spanish, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, American Sign Language strongly preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary in order to meet the needs of children and their families.
- Assistance with Supervision reimbursement or Clinical supervision toward full licensure, provided
- Competitive salaried position
- Opportunity to earn a monthly bonus for every hour you exceed your monthly goal. Can you imagine earning more each month for serving your clients well and often?
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage available for employees and their eligible dependents
- Mileage reimbursement
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers with ~30,000 employees, across 35 states, serving ~30,000 individuals. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.