Outpatient Therapist (Per Diem)Apply Now Job ID 19000S2I
Outpatient Therapist (Per Diem)
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-1 Union St
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Are you committed to helping others improve their lives and functioning? We seek Outpatient Therapists (Per Diem) to join our clinical team serving individuals in our Outpatient Clinic. If you have a strong sense of purpose and passion to be part of our Behavioral Health Services, we want to hear from you. We offer a supportive team environment, flexible schedule and a family-oriented culture, and long-term career development. So, come join our team of dedicated and caring clinicians!
Our Outpatient Therapists help individuals by creating and implementing treatment plans utilizing a variety of psychotherapy modalities specific to the individual’s needs and the clinician’s area of expertise.
If you are looking to make a lasting impact in the lives of others, then this is the position for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides in-office therapeutic services and case management to individuals served during the days and hours in which the clinic is open according to the clinician's set schedule.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to the identified individual in order to enhance and foster the individual's optimal functioning and interactions in the home and community.
- Maintains current and complete client and reporting records
- Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention for all clients in a rotational on-call system
- Performs other related duties and activities as required including participation in weekly supervision with the Clinic Director for case consultation, clinical oversight, continuing education, and professional development
What we require of you:
- Master's degree in human services and must be licensed-eligible (MSW, MHC, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC)
LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC preferred
One year of related experience working with individuals in a therapy-based setting
What we offer you:
- Career growth opportunities
- Largest national network of human service providers
- Competitive pay rates
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide
Founded in 1980, Massachusetts MENTOR provides home and community-based services to children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and youth with emotional and behavioral challenges, as well as their families. Through a range of individualized services, including Therapeutic Foster Care and adult Host Home programs, Massachusetts MENTOR helps individuals of all abilities live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
Massachusetts MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join Massachusetts MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
We have a great work environment and you'll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!