From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Regional DirectorApply Now Job ID 19000S7Z
Primary Location: United States-MA-MALawrence
Exciting opportunity to help develop leaders, provide excellent quality services, and drive growth in our service line supporting adults and elders in our vibrant day programs. As a Regional Director, you will oversee 8 to 10 adult day programs across MA and NH as well as partner closely with all levels of leadership, including Operations, Finance, QI, HR and more to implement the strategic direction for operations. You’ll also work closely with the Program Directors who oversee each of the programs and their respective staff.
Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides high-quality day services to those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day programs that help people remain in their homes instead of requiring higher levels of care such as nursing homes.
- Oversees the operations of a large region within a state with revenues of around $20 million. Oversees implementation of operations and individual’s supported service.
- Responsible for the financial performance of a regional business unit, reviews financial statements, oversees regional purchasing, and ensures billing compliance and documentation
- Implements regional core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages; responds to local requests for proposals to address payer needs; identifies and participates in new start development initiatives as appropriate.
- Maintains and fosters relations with local government authorities; implements regional strategy to foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participates in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; and lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving services and Network as appropriate.
- Implements regional strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; oversees implementation of individuals supported satisfaction surveys, and implements enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Oversees regional implementation of incident management protocol; ensures timely incident reporting and corrective action; reviews trends; develops and implements responses; and may assist with regional investigations.
- Maintains regional compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, and safe living and working environments; assures pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and directs regional maintenance program.
- Maintains licensing and compliance for regional services and supports; assures timely and accurate documentation; oversees regional implementation of Network compliance plan; and reviews correction orders and approves regional compliance plans.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
What we require:
- Bachelor's degree in human services field (psychology, sociology, human services, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years human services industry experience, with strong management experience, required.
- Ability to understand financials, work effectively with the finance team.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and spoken).
- A passion for excellence, able to set standards and hold people accountable.
- Demonstrated experience with juggling multiple priorities while remaining focused on staff and service quality.
- Knowledge of MA and NH licensing regulationsstrongly preferred.
- Frequent travel within designated region and our main office in Foxboro.
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Largest national network of human service providers
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities nationwide
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!