Supervisor, Accounts ReceivableApply Now Job ID 19000DQJ
Supervisor, Accounts Receivable
Primary Location: MA-MALawrence-280 Merrimack St
The MENTOR Network is expanding our Finance Shared Service Team. We have amazing new offices in Lawrence, Massachusetts, immediately off 495 and across from the Lawrence MBTA Commuter Rail stop.
Apply today to become a part of our growing, mission-driven organization!
- Oversee the billing efforts of assigned states/operating groups
- Work with Field on ensuring billing deadlines are met
- Responsible for the supervision of the applicable billing staff
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to staff
- Track productivity to ensure staff are meeting performance standards
- Analyze, interpret and communicate issues requiring management’s attention.
- Ensure all billing is sent out timely and accurately, unbilled reconciliations are completed and reviewed and rejections are worked.
- Work directly with local Mentor staff and/or Payer reps to resolve billing issues
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly reports and trend analysis for management
- Work closely with the Data Integrity, Cash and Collection Team Supervisors to identify problems and resolve issues
- Participate in the integration of newly acquired businesses and newly opened programs into the AR process.
- Participate in the review and updating of end-user training
- Adhere to federal, state and/or local requirements
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance with all assigned areas and other audit requirements.
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective control environment under SOX 404 for the accounting operations he or she oversees. This includes both key and non-key controls and extends to the timely updating and modification of control design where necessary and the oversight of control remediation activities should exceptions be encountered in testing.
What we ask of you:
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates or Bachelor's degree in a Finance preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a direct supervisory role with responsibility for staffing decisions, training needs, and holding team to company benchmarks
- Knowledge of ICD-10 diagnosis codes and CPT medical service codes
- Knowledge of UB-04 and HCFA-1500 forms
- Knowledge of the overall revenue cycle
- Strong understanding of medical billing compliance
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid managed care, Commercial, Workers Comp and Auto-no-fault payer types
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Must be highly organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work independently while still responsive to overall team needs
- Effectively use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company contribution, company paid life insurance and company paid short and long term disability
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- A dynamic, growing work environment
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers. Our shared service center in Lawrence, MA, supports the finance, HR, and IT operations for our ~30,000 employees who serve ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!