From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Physical TherapistApply Now Job ID 190003XR
Primary Location: KY-KYLexington-448 Lewis Hargett Circle
Lexington, Kentucky Physical Therapist, NeuroRestorative
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Physical Therapist serving individuals with acquired brain injury in post-acute rehabilitation programs.
- Evaluate program participants through appropriate evaluation procedures and develop written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administer appropriate treatment programs and communicates program participant needs to appropriate staff. Provide needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintain timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation.
- Ensures adherence to CARF, licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Attend programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, etc.; attend other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed.
- Attend PT meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Serve on rehabilitation treatment team(s). Communicate with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of physical therapy program.
- Plan and implement in-service programs in area for PT staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and PT/PTA students.
- Write weekly service summaries and maintain daily billing summaries and turns them into the appropriate staff.
- Master's Degree in Physical Therapy
- One year’s experience preferred