From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Caregiver Direct Support ProfessionalApply Now Job ID 18000BPX
Caregiver Direct Support Professional
Primary Location: WI-WILittle Suamico-5496 Bramschreiber Rd
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Wisconsin II
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional, REM Wisconsin
If you are looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others, join our team of dedicated Caregivers/Direct Support Professionals today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. We have multiple opportunities for you within a broad spectrum of community supportive living homes.
Since we have 24/7 operations, we have options for schedules and shift:
- Afternoons, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational events together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate, reliable with a responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
- Full, Part time, and As Needed, schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with fantastic co-workers
- Paid training
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week, including holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded with a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!