From skilled nurses and therapists to administrative staff and clinical evaluators, our employees make a difference in the lives of patients and their families every day. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local providers—CareMeridian’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative health and human services for more than 30 years.
Night Shift Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)Apply Now Job ID 17000M0U
Night Shift Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA)
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLittleton
To that end, the Certified Nursing Assistant role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision. Our CNAs are the backbone of our organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates and/or assists with activities.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with company expectation, policy, and program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as required.
- Works as a team and demonstrates a willingness with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights and practices universal precautions in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
- High school diploma or GED and one year experience as a Certified Nurse Assistant, preferably with developmentally disabled individuals in a hospital, residential, clinical and/or long-term care setting
- Current Certified Nurse Assistant
- CPR/First Aid certifications
- A responsible attitude, empathy toward others, and ability to work independently
CareMeridian is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join CareMeridian and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.