From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides subacute and post-acute rehabilitation services to individuals with brain, spinal cord, and medically complex injuries, illnesses, and other challenges. And as a part of The MENTOR Network — a national network of local health and human services providers—NeuroRestorative’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Nursing Home AdministratorApply Now Job ID 20000Q8C
Nursing Home Administrator
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLittleton
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified person has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of financial reimbursement for resident services rendered.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all NeuroRestorative and related MENTOR Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action and terminating direct report
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion
- and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept organized, complete and
- Responsible for the admission process and maintenance of the resident business files.
- Responsible for the Performance Improvement Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by the VP of Operations.
- Travel is required.
- Lead and manage all operations of the facility.
- Current and active Nursing Home Administrator license issued by this state.
- Preferably one (1) year experience in a leadership/management role.
- Current Administrator license appropriate to the facility licensure issued by this state.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification for Health Care Providers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to effectively communicate (verbally and in writing) with physicians, staff, residents, and their families and/or authorized representative, and other members of the community.
- Able to work with and relate to behaviorally challenged residents.