From clinicians to program managers to direct care staff, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides survivors of brain injury with structured support and compassionate care. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers — NeuroRestorative's employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Support CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 1900042Y
Program Support Coordinator
Primary Location: KY-KYLouisville-11901 Shelbyville Rd
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative is a leading provider of post-acute and subacute rehabilitation services for individuals with brain and spinal cord injuries and other neurological challenges. We offer a continuum of care and rehabilitation options in community-based settings to individuals of all ages. Our personalized programs include residential and day treatment as well as specialized services for children and adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans. We provide expertise and resources of an organization on the cutting edge of clinical care and rehabilitative programs.
- Attends Team Meetings and assists with agendas and minute taking as required
- Residential house coverage/assistance as needed.
- Assist in Pre-admission activities, including coordination and communication with Clinical Team.
- Organize participant conferences including agendas, communication/scheduling, etc. with all significant others.
- Coordinate interagency referrals and service provisions including waiting lists, completion of forms, applications, etc., (including driver's evaluations, government housing, SSDI, Food Stamps, DORS, etc.)
- Make travel and/or hotel reservations for program participant or family visits.
- Coordinate utilization with Case Manager relative to Participant Incentive Accounts.
- Complete purchase orders and/or initial monthly billing forms as indicated.
- Assist in internal communication to team members relative to case-specific issues.
- Screen telephone calls for Case Manager and follow-ups as needed.
- Assist with identification and information gathering relative to designated discharge environment.
- On a monthly basis, track billing, service logs, and services provided to participants as identified by the Program Manager/Director.
- Meet with program participants as requested to obtain goals, discuss program process and/or logistics
- Participates in planning and organization as related to funding extensions, funder requests.
- Sends articles/TBI educational materials to families/participants as requested.
- Attends regularly scheduled supervision meetings with supervisor.
- Community Orientation, apartment house hunting with participants.
- Works with Case Manager in ensuring reports have been sent out.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Dependability – Must be able to independently follow through with all aspects of programmatic assignments.
- Team Orientation – Must effectively participate in an active multi-disciplinary therapeutic team environment and must actively be able to participate in program development.
- Critical Decision Making – Must be decisive, confident and focused, and able to make good decisions related to program development, and assignments.
- Valid driver's license
- Three years driving history
- Acceptable driving record.
- CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Complete CPI parts I & II.
- Complete other training as required