As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLuverne
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Apply at Habilitative Services, Inc. We support adults with a wide range of abilities and disabilities to lead self-directed lives.
We have part-time positions available in the Luverne area. Join our extraordinary team today!
Join the HSI team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid training
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- High school diploma/GED NOT required
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.