Direct Care Staff
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Direct Care Staff
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNLuverne
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Apply with Habilitative Services, Inc. as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
Our direct care team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with disabilities of all ages.
- Assure quality service for all people supported
- Effectively practice person centered planning
- Assist people to meet personal and physical needs
- Assist people to maintain a personalized and safe living environment
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- High school diploma/GED NOT required
HSI is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~32,000 employees serving ~30,000 people in 37 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!