Daytime Caregiver HSI
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Daytime Caregiver HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
When you join the HSI team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, and individuals with medically complex challenges.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Flexible, consistent schedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates, paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- High school diploma/GED NOT required