Recertification CoordinatorApply Now Job ID 19000CK5
Primary Location: United States-OH-OHMansfield
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Ohio Mentor is seeking a Recertification Coordinator who will be responsible for the re-certification process for foster homes and conduct home study evaluations. You will make recommendations to management, ensuring all documentation is complete and corrections are made. Work closely with our Mentor families (foster parents) to coordinate meetings and trainings, maintain and audit all of our files.
·Bachelor's Degree required. Degree in Human Services and two years of related Human Services experience preferred
·Valid driver’s license in good standing
·Reliable transportation and auto insurance that complies with the minimum state requirements
·LSW or PC licensure required
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in children’s lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay; mileage reimbursement
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Ohio MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 consumers in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!