From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Full Time Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 20000L3L
Full Time Program Supervisor
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMaplewood
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
REM Ramsey is in search of a Full-time Program Supervisor in Maplewood, Minnesota. We support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental illness and brain injuries. Apply with us today and help us make a difference in the lives of others!
REM Ramsey is a partner of The Mentor Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses. With us, the Program Supervisor oversees a group home ensuring adequate staffing levels, health and safety of the individuals we serve and staff satisfaction/retention. The Program Supervisor serves as a mentor to other employees, promoting teamwork and identifying training needs.
With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join REM Ramsey and The Mentor Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
- Supervise a team of staff to include assisting with hiring, training, scheduling, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions and monitoring overtime usage
- Purchase and maintain medical supplies and equipment in consultation with Program Director, purchase food items and oversee dietary planning
- Assist in scheduling and accompanying Individuals to medical appointments; document and follow up as required
- Provide Direct Support which includes documentation, medication administration and community involvement
- Act as an advocate for those we serve and promote independence, health and safety
- Communicate and correspond with the individuals families and implement Individual Service Plans
- Report any and all incidents through our incident reporting systems
- Review census, attendance information or other required documentation to ensure accurate billing
- Ensure the home is kept clean, neat and safe, vehicles are maintained and in working order, maintenance team is contacted when needed
- High School diploma or GED required; must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Direct Care role
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
We offer competitive pay rates, vacation time and benefits such as medical, dental, vision and 401k. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same, and you’ll have career opportunities across our nationwide Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers, with 32,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 37 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today! EOE/AAE