Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
As a caregiver, you’ll build relationships and enhance lives by providing care and support to children and adults with intellectual disabilities, physical or behavioral challenges, or traumatic brain injuries. The work you do is meaningful - you can make a real difference in the lives of those we serve to live as independently as possible.
- Full Time, Part Time, and PRN
- Days, Weekends, Nights, Overnights
- Meaningful Work
Can you be a successful caregiver for The MENTOR Network? If you share these traits, you can help the people you serve experience the true freedom that comes from learning to live independently.
I wanted to make a difference in the world and saw the opportunity as a DSP as a way to make the world a better place. Helping someone else achieve their goals made me feel awesome.~ Jon Fisher, President, Community Support Services (CSS), started his career as a Direct Support Professional.
A Closer Look
Paid Time Off
401k and HSA/FSA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAMarlborough
Function:Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your expertise. Together you can achieve great things!
Come join our amazing team of Certified Nursing Assistants and Clinical staff supporting the Adults and Elders in our community-based day programs. Have an amazing impact in the quality of services for the adults and families we support, making a difference in the lives of others each day.
Adult Day Health offers a continuum of services and supports for elders, including those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. Our services help those we serve feel their best and be as active as they would like to be.
We seek a compassionate and committed CNA to provide nursing services, training, and support to address the medical, behavioral, and psychiatric needs of individuals.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
- Completion of a CNA certificate program; current CNA certification required.
- 6 months - 1 year of CNA experience preferred
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid certifications.
- Successful clearance of Background Checks and Reference Checks.
- Successful clearance of health screens and/or drug screens as required by the state.
- Ability to effectively communicate with participants, staff, and families.
- Responsible, empathetic approach with a demonstrated ability to work independently.
With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Why Join Us
Hear from some of our team why they’re part of The MENTOR Network. What will be your why?Watch Video
See some recent winners of our Ripple of Hope Awards
that recognize our most outstanding employees.
See what it truly takes to be part of
The MENTOR Network.