From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Health Director $5K Sign on BonusApply Now Job ID 19000NBG
Health Director $5K Sign on Bonus
Primary Location: United States-MA-MAMarlborough
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your expertise. Together you can achieve great things!
- Plans and organizes activities in nursing services
- Orders, or directs ordering of drugs, solutions, and equipment, and maintains records on narcotics.
- Investigates and resolves complaints, and refers unusual problems to superior.
- Plans and organizes orientation and in-service training for unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require of you:
- Current RN license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Two year experience working with similar clientele
- Current CPR/First Aid and AED certification.
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from c