From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program AssistantApply Now Job ID 19000OA7
Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
You have the knowledge and passion. Our participants need your help. Together you can achieve great things!
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as a Program Assistant to provide assistance in the daily care of health impaired seniors or handicapped participants in a day care center setting. The Program Assistant will assist with the development and implementation of individual and group activity programs, and will be responsible for the participant’s care, safety, and security, including nursing care and social/recreation activities.
Adult Day Health provides high-quality services to elders, including
those with complex medical or rehabilitative needs. We offer vibrant day
programs that help them remain in their homes instead of requiring higher
levels of care such as nursing homes. Our caring staff tailor services to each
person’s needs so they can make friends and receive the daily supports they
need to thrive.
What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- High school diploma or its equivalent and at least 18 years of age
- Minimum one year experience in providing services to a special needs population, preferably with the elderly
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Adult Day Health is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services.
With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!