From program assistants to nurses and program directors, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides elders with day health supports in vibrant community-based settings. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—ADH employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Transportation SupervisorApply Now Job ID 20000FMF
Primary Location: MA-MAMarlborough-420 Maple St
The Transportation Supervisor maintains the day-to-day operations of the transportation department to ensure safe transport of participants and is responsible for coordinating and scheduling transportation.
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Adult Day Health, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage the operation of the transportation department.
- Supervise a team of drivers
- Manage transportation of clients to and from the facility
- Maintaining Quality Care
- Comply with policies and procedures, regulatory, and legal requirements of practice.
- Document in an accurate, legible, and concise manner.
- Exhibit professional demeanor in dress and behavior; adhere to dress code.
- Attend in-services and related educational programs each year.
- Assist in other areas of the program including activity, food service, and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience with elderly or individuals with disabilities preferred, ideally within recreational or driving related role.
- Must possess three years of related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Successful clearance of CORI background Checks, Drug & Alcohol Screening, Driver safety training
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Physical in the past 12 months, and Annual TB Test
- Travel within region as needed
- Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and frequently 50 pounds or 20 pounds of force to assist with wheelchairs, lifts, and other medical equipment.
- At times, there can be exposure to infectious illness, body fluids and cleaning materials.
- Full compensation/benefits package, including Paid Time Off and Holiday pay, for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!