From direct care staff to program managers, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—HSI’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Full Time Program Coordinator HSIApply Now Job ID 20000JQG
Full Time Program Coordinator HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Are you a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional looking for career growth? We are hiring a Program Supervisor to support individuals within our periodic and in-home services. Help oversee the programs in a working-supervisory role - gain valuable experience with modeling behavior and coaching your team’s caregivers, and learn what it takes to successfully supervise the program. If you are a natural leader looking for more responsibility or looking for a longer-term management track in Human Services, this is your next step. Apply with Habilitative Services, Inc. as a Full-time Program Coordinator today!
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals in the program
- Ensure supports are provided with quality, safety, dignity and respect to individuals served
- typically supporting 4-8 individuals in residential settings
- or 10-15 individuals in periodic, vocational or day programs.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional or program activities and supervision.
- Ensure all safety and quality guidelines are maintained by staff.
- Implement person-centered service plans, provide guidance to staff on those ISPs and documentation.
- Ensure environment is kept clean and tidy, and schedule maintenance needs as necessary.
- Work with Program Director to ensure health care needs are fully addressed and to meet regulatory and MENTOR compliance needs.
- High School diploma or GED required; must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 12 months experience in Direct Care role
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to serving others
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained
Our Program Supervisor role is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis.
We offer competitive pay rates, vacation time and benefits such as medical, dental, vision and 401k. In addition to paid training and holiday pay, our work environment is rewarding and dynamic where no day is ever the same, and you’ll have career opportunities across our nationwide Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers, with 32,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 37 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today! EOE/AAE