Case Management Supervisor QIDPApply Now Job ID 19000CHG
Case Management Supervisor QIDP
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAMerced
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Case Management Supervisor/QIDP* with Loyd’s Liberty Homes a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports those we serve in our Intermediate Care Facilities (ICF), which is a residential-based service line. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully direct program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will counsel individuals or groups and develop and implement therapeutic treatment plans, and manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Program Director, Area Director, Quality Assurance and Human Resources team. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Work with treatment team to develop and implement individual Service Plans (ISP); conducts intake assessments as applicable
- Maintains regular interaction with direct support team and individuals served to ensure on-going assessment and follow-through of treatment plans; review service plans regularly and attend annual and ongoing meetings
- Provides intensive case management services, coordinating services and medical and/or therapeutic treatment with consultation from medical and therapeutic professionals, as well as licensing agencies and family members, etc.
- Provides on-call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support
- Directs and supervises assigned staff in day-to-day operations; includes performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and providing regular training
- Interviews and hires staff, makes decisions for employee transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions
- Resolves employee problems within position responsibilities
- Performs other related duties and activities as required
What we require of you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services related field
- Two to four years of experience in human services
- One year of experience in management in a human services related field preferred
- Prior experience as an administrator for group homes, or as a QIDP (or QMRP), a BIG PLUS, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Directly supervise support staff including scheduling and all aspects of supervisory administration
- Have strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- Be high energy, goal-oriented, and inspire people
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance – travel as needed
- Must pass background investigation that includes reference checks and FBI/DOJ live scan, as well as a physical examination and TB test
- Emergency on-call availability nights and weekends required (receive Overtime pay for on-call hours worked)
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities
California MENTOR and Loyd's Liberty Homes are partner to The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 35 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ individuals across the nation, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!