From direct care staff to program managers, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—Loyd's Liberty Homes' employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program Director QIDPApply Now Job ID 20000JCF
Program Director QIDP
Primary Location: United States-CA-CAMerced
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at California MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
If you have leadership experience and a passion for those we serve, we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in a human services related field
- At least 18 months experience in the management of a human services delivery system
- –OR– At least five years of experience in a human services delivery system INCLUDING at least two years in a management or supervisory position
- Prior experience as an administrator for group homes, or as a QIDP (or QMRP), a BIG PLUS, but not required
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof on insurance
- Must pass background investigation and FBI/DOJ fingerprint check
- Emergency on-call availability night/overnight and weekends required
- Required Traits and Skills:
- Demonstrated success in a leadership role - SUPERVISORY SKILLS
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served; willingness to step in and provide direct support to individuals we serve if needed
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients' rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people and passionate about the purpose of the work we do
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including
- 401(k) with company matching
- paid time off & holiday pay
- mileage reimbursement for business related travel with personal vehicle
- extensive employee discounts
- A dynamic, rewarding work environment where you build meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, fun employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities including access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
- On-the-job training including paid CEU opportunities