From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team provides youth at risk and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with the supports they need to thrive. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—MENTOR employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years.
Program DirectorApply Now Job ID 20000L3R
Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZMesa
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
Arizona MENTOR is seeking a dedicated and compassionate Program Director to oversee group home/ residential services and one day program for individuals with developmental/ intellectual disabilities in Phoenix.
The Program Director manages Program Supervisors and the group homes they oversee ensuring quality services, health and safety of the individuals we serve, and ongoing training and support for staff. This is a critical role in ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations, consistent practices in staffing, hiring and training and successful management of program finances.
- Program management including program planning, record retention, program team meetings, compliance, stakeholder relations, and incident reduction strategies.
- Staff management including hiring, training, performance management, performance evaluations, employee safety and scheduling.
- Finance including billing and utilization, staffing, and growth.
- Maintenance including vehicles, housekeeping and repairs.
- Provides coverage in homes and available on-call as needed.
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with company matching
- A rewarding work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training with access to jobs throughout our nation-wide Network
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Two to three years of experience in the human services/ social services industry
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state