From direct care staff to program managers to clinicians, our employees make a difference every day. Our talented team helps individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities thrive in the communities they call home. And as part of The MENTOR Network— a national network of local health and human services providers—REM’s employees are part of a growing organization that’s been at the forefront of providing innovative, community-based care for more than 30 years
Program SupervisorApply Now Job ID 19000OG8
Primary Location: ND-NDMinot-1905 2nd St SE
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Look no further! For REM North Dakota and The MENTOR Network, the Program Supervisor is a critical role in our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day. Program Supervisors are a critical link to the community for those we serve, as well as serving as a bridge between our direct care and clinical staff to ensure the seamless delivery of services to the individuals we support.
Program Supervisors facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight. In addition, Program Supervisors may provide support to individuals receiving services, including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care. Program Supervisors may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
To that end, the Program Supervisor role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in the field of Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of related work experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the ongoing needs of individuals served
- Willing to work flexible hours, including on-call needs and some weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills to lead a team of direct care providers
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay, paid time off, Holiday pay, and benefits
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion, skills and experience to make a positive difference in the mission-driven work we do every day. Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals committed to making a positive difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Founded in 1986, REM North Dakota offers an array of services and supports that empower adults with disabilities to realize their full potential in the communities they call home. Through an array of individualized programs including Residential Services and Day Programs, REM North Dakota helps individuals throughout the state and their families receive the support they need to live life to the fullest in the communities they call home.
REM North Dakota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 consumers in 35 states. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day, and have career opportunities across the nationwide Network.
Our organization is driven by the power or relationships. As an organization of people serving people, positive and productive relationships are vital to the work we do. Apply Today!